Let's Make it a Bright & Happy Halloween
There is no doubt that Halloween is getting bigger in the UK each year. I know in the States it’s always been a big deal, they embrace Halloween and adorn their houses with decorations and wear the most amazing costumes. Years ago when I was a child Halloween wasn’t really a thing. You certainly didn’t go trick or treating like the kids do now. My Mum always made it fun though, we’d get a pumpkin to decorate and my brothers and I would dress up.
THE GIFT HALLOWEEN GUIDE
For the first time ever, I have created my own Halloween product. The idea is that you can send it direct to a friend or loved one. I know I will be missing seeing some of my friend's children dressed up this year and I’m already sad that I won’t see my nephews' cute little faces. So, I plan on sending them a little personalised gift instead with my new Halloween lolly gift sets. And because I want to put a smile on everyone's faces, I have gone BRIGHT! I am making this Halloween a colourful one. My gift sets are decorated with colourful pom poms and have a little personalised rainbow tag - the symbol of positivity and hope throughout this pandemic. The lollies are covered in a little gift bag which comes as either a ghost, monster or pumpkin.
Some other gift ideas to send direct are…..
1. The slabb's white chocolate Fang slab- £5.50
2. Cocoapod’s personalised chocolate ghosts - £9.95
3. Cocoadelicious fancy halloween chocolates. https://www.cocoadelicious.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR3ZYC1KRmMThqYxWwG6UkG6UGRLx-kRBPC3MWKuEWdC7JyPLdHmma2ePcs
4. Zac & Lilly's Halloween Spooky Skeleton baking Kit -
And what about the decorations?!
1. The amazing Frankly Decor is making her first halloween decorations this year, in true frankly style they are super cute and fun.
2. Rosie and the boys Halloween Garland -
3. Halloween Ghost Stickers by Nutmeg Wall Art -
4. Halloween Decorations by Vintage Playing Cards-
5. Personalised Halloween Banner - Little Doodle House
Make Halloween FUN
I absolutely adore this Halloween hunt from Summer Lane studios - it's a great activity to do at home with the little ones.
Summer Lane Studios £10.00
And of course the OUTFIT!
1. Atelier Spatz AMAZING halloween costumes. https://www.atelierspatz.com/shop
2. Lovely Bat Pin by Chameleon.
3. Gorgeous tutu by Little Poms
4. PINTEREST - The supermarkets are going to be packed with multiple costumes like every year but if you would like to get creative I have put together a brilliant and inspiring board on Pinterest of homemade costumes which would be great fun to make with children over half term or the impending lockdown maybe? See my board here….
I hope this guide helps you to make Halloween 2020 a good one - lets make it a bright and colourful halloween to remember!