Let's Make it a Bright & Happy Halloween
There is no doubt that Halloween is getting bigger in the UK each year. I know in the States it’s always been a big deal, they embrace Halloween and adorn their houses with decorations and wear the most amazing costumes. Years ago when I was a child Halloween wasn’t really a thing. You certainly didn’t go trick or treating like the kids do now. My Mum always made it fun though, we’d get a pumpkin to decorate and my brothers and I would dress up.
THE GIFT HALLOWEEN GUIDE
For the first time ever, I have created my own Halloween product. The idea is that you can send it direct to a friend or loved one. I know I will be missing seeing some of my friend's children dressed up this year and I’m already sad that I won’t see my nephews' cute little faces. So, I plan on sending them a little personalised gift instead with my new Halloween lolly gift sets. And because I want to put a smile on everyone's faces, I have gone BRIGHT! I am making this Halloween a colourful one. My gift sets are decorated with colourful pom poms and have a little personalised rainbow tag - the symbol of positivity and hope throughout this pandemic. The lollies are covered in a little gift bag which comes as either a ghost, monster or pumpkin. You can view them here
Some other gift ideas to send direct are…..
1. The slabb's white chocolate Fang slab- £5.50
2. Cocoapod’s personalised chocolate ghosts - £9.95
3. Cocoadelicious fancy halloween chocolates. https://www.cocoadelicious.co.uk/?fbclid=IwAR3ZYC1KRmMThqYxWwG6UkG6UGRLx-kRBPC3MWKuEWdC7JyPLdHmma2ePcs
And what about the decorations?!
2. Rosie and the boys Halloween Garland -
3. Halloween Ghost Stickers by Nutmeg Wall Art -
4. Halloween Decorations by Vintage Playing Cards-
5. Personalised Halloween Banner - Little Doodle House
Make Halloween FUN
I absolutely adore this Halloween hunt from Summer Lane studios - it's a great activity to do at home with the little ones.
Summer Lane Studios £10.00
And of course the OUTFIT!
1. Atelier Spatz AMAZING halloween costumes. https://www.atelierspatz.com/shop
2. Lovely Bat Pin by Chameleon.
3. Gorgeous tutu by Little Poms
4. PINTEREST - The supermarkets are going to be packed with multiple costumes like every year but if you would like to get creative I have put together a brilliant and inspiring board on Pinterest of homemade costumes which would be great fun to make with children over half term or the impending lockdown maybe? See my board here….
I hope this guide helps you to make Halloween 2020 a good one - lets make it a bright and colourful halloween to remember!